Monday 12 June 2017

#Righteousness


Romans 1: 17 NIV “For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.””

How do you understand “Righteousness?”  I think this is being “holy before God” or “in right standing with God.”  How do we receive our “righteousness?”  I believe that the only way we are able to receive our “righteousness” is through faith.  Without faith nothing is possible.  You have to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  I like The Message, it says: “Once you’re convinced that he is right and righteous, you’ll recognize that all who practice righteousness are God’s true children.”

In other words, without Christ Jesus, we are unable to come into a relationship with the “Living God.”  It must be your desire to be right with God and to live as for God.  I believe that it is the only way to live in any case.

For myself, it is my heart's desire to get to know God and the Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  I want to live a full and abundant like.  I don’t think that it would be possible to live my life any other way. 

Without being made right with the Lord Jesus Christ, there is no way you are able to get into heaven.  Absolutely not.  Because “I am the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus.”


Prayer


Father God we embrace the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth and we want to live our lives righteous before You.  We know that You want us to be holy because You are Holy.  We also know that You loved us so much that we are able to be called Your children through the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  We love You and worship You.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...