Tuesday 6 June 2017

They say: “Time Heals”


Isaiah 43: 18 – 19 (NIV) “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.”

One thing I believe with all my heart and soul is that God’s word never comes back to Him void.  Whatever God said will return to Him fully.  You know that when I was a really young mother of three beautiful children we had to go through a really difficult time.  I look at my face in the mirror and wonder how did we ever get through those difficult times?  I let go of many of the hurt and pain that I endured, but I have also seen the disappointment and pain my own children still react to.
Now, here I am taking God at His word.  God said to me Yvette, forget the former things, stop dwelling on the past.  

Look, I am doing a new thing!  Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.  On meditating and thinking on these powerful and encouraging words today.  I believe You Elohei Chasdi, the God of kindness, goodness, and faithfulness.  I am taking You at Your Word today.  You know what I am facing Lord, Elohei Chasdi, I am calling out to You today to please let me experience Your kindness, goodness, and faithfulness towards me.  Lord, here I am waiting on You.
As I wait patiently for all the good to come to pass help me with my attitude towards people around me.

As I strip off the old scabs that are dead dry skin, I see the light red skin sensitive and healing.  I place some ointment over the skin and I feel the refreshing healing power.  This is the Holy Spirit I am pouring the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth over my brokenness today, I am calling out to You Jehovah Elohim, please let me see Your Glory in the name of Jesus Christ.

Prayer


Elohei Chasdi, the Lord God of kindness, goodness, and faithfulness, today I am grateful that You are still in control over my life.  I accept the promise that You are doing a new thing in my life.  I can see streams of water flowing through the desert area and I feel the revival in my own life.  The stirring of the Holy Spirit moving over my life.  I accept and worship and praise Your Holy Name, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...