They say: “Time Heals”


Isaiah 43: 18 – 19 (NIV) “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.”

One thing I believe with all my heart and soul is that God’s word never comes back to Him void.  Whatever God said will return to Him fully.  You know that when I was a really young mother of three beautiful children we had to go through a really difficult time.  I look at my face in the mirror and wonder how did we ever get through those difficult times?  I let go of many of the hurt and pain that I endured, but I have also seen the disappointment and pain my own children still react to.
Now, here I am taking God at His word.  God said to me Yvette, forget the former things, stop dwelling on the past.  

Look, I am doing a new thing!  Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.  On meditating and thinking on these powerful and encouraging words today.  I believe You Elohei Chasdi, the God of kindness, goodness, and faithfulness.  I am taking You at Your Word today.  You know what I am facing Lord, Elohei Chasdi, I am calling out to You today to please let me experience Your kindness, goodness, and faithfulness towards me.  Lord, here I am waiting on You.
As I wait patiently for all the good to come to pass help me with my attitude towards people around me.

As I strip off the old scabs that are dead dry skin, I see the light red skin sensitive and healing.  I place some ointment over the skin and I feel the refreshing healing power.  This is the Holy Spirit I am pouring the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth over my brokenness today, I am calling out to You Jehovah Elohim, please let me see Your Glory in the name of Jesus Christ.

Prayer


Elohei Chasdi, the Lord God of kindness, goodness, and faithfulness, today I am grateful that You are still in control over my life.  I accept the promise that You are doing a new thing in my life.  I can see streams of water flowing through the desert area and I feel the revival in my own life.  The stirring of the Holy Spirit moving over my life.  I accept and worship and praise Your Holy Name, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Amen

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom in Trusting God

tHe dArkest hOur oF the nIght cOmes jUst bEfore the dAwn.