Wednesday 7 June 2017

Turning my boring life into an Adventure


Proverbs 3: 5-6 NIV “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.”

If you only knew what a boring life I am living right this very minute.  You would laugh at me.  I don’t risk anything, I am the person who always plays it safe.  Living on the spur of the moment isn’t something I ever do.  My life is sort of planned out exactly the way I feel it should be.  So, to be honest, I don’t take big risks, and I calculate every move I make. 

If you looked at my life from your point of view you would see that my life is very predictable.  I am always where said I would be and doing what I said I would be doing. 

So then how on earth am I going to get some adventure into my life?  You may ask.  I too am looking at that question and it is plain to see for my life to take a drastic turn on the “wild side of life” I really would have to take some kind of risk and make interesting choices.

Because I lack an adventures spirit I would have to turn to the Lord Jesus so that He can move me up a notch.  My soul needs the adventure and I need the Lord Jesus to bring me into a fuller life so that I can learn to live my life to the fullest.

Prayer


O Lord Jesus, You are the most wonderful and exciting person in my entire life, I believe that with You in my own life I will live my life to the fullest.  Today as I sit here in my study I pray guide me, teach me and help me to stay tuned in with You.  I need Your hand in my life, I am so predictable.  Help me Lord Jesus Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...