Tuesday 13 June 2017

When God was my friend


Job1: 20-21 AMP “The Job got up and tore his robe and shaved his head [in mourning for the children], and he fell to the ground and worshiped [God].  He said, “Naked (without possessions) I came [into this world] from my mother’s womb, and naked I will return there.  The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; Blessed be the name of the LORD.””

Job woke up one morning and his entire life changed.  He said in Job Chapter 7 Verse 11 “Therefore I will not restrain my mouth; I will speak in the anguish of my spirit, I will complain in the bitterness of my soul [O Lord].”

Can you imagine waking up one morning and all you care about has been taken away from you?  Do you think you would be able to cope?  Even now in my own difficulty, I cannot even contemplate what Job went through.  I feel terrible at times and I feel like God has abandoned me but in all honesty, I realize that God is with me always.  Yes, life seems difficult and so unfair towards me.  I can hardly think what tomorrow will be like.  I believe without a doubt that God knows best.  I don’t understand why I am facing these trails and I cannot understand what good can come of it.  I seem that everywhere I turn it's dark and I am abandoned. 

Worrying about the situation cannot change it and will not make it go away.  The only way to deal with issues is to face it and move on.

God brought me to it God will bring me through it, I will come out a better person.  I am struggling to deal with it but He knows best.  People may frown upon me, I believe God is in my corner, I don’t always hear His voice and He hasn’t confirmed anything to me, but I believe in this difficult time I will sing praises and worship Him.  Job did it and he came out a victor.

Prayer


Heavenly Father we fall on our faces to the ground and we bring you honor and worship You.  You alone are our God and we praise Your Holy Name, we honor and praise You.  Lord, we follow the example of Job and bring You praise, we came into this world without anything and we will leave this world without anything.  Thank You, that we may speak openly to You, in Jesus Name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...