Thursday 13 July 2017

Good Morning and Hello World




Today I want to invite you to come and join me on Rainbow Gospel Radio at 12 o'clock today GMT +2.  Should you like to chat to me on Facebook go to Rainbow Chat Room and one of the administrators will give you access.  Or if all else fails; contact me through my web page “ yvettevanniekerk.com”  Go to contact us and send me a message and I will respond to you.

Do you want to discuss anything over the air?  Let me know and let's see what you are interested in hearing.  

my personal email is yvettevn007@gmail.com



Do have a blessed wonderful day!

https://kellan-publishing.selz.com/item/daily-devotional-ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...