Thursday 6 July 2017

#Walk Carefully, God is watching!


Ephesians 5: 15 – 16 AMP “Therefore see that you walk carefully [living life with honor, purpose, and courage; shunning those who tolerate and enable evil], not as the unwise [sensible, intelligent, discerning people]’ making the very most of your time [on earth, recognizing and taking advantage of each opportunity and using it with wisdom and diligence], because the days are [filled with] evil.”

I want to prophesy over your life as well as over my own, that I want to live my life purposefully, with courage and I want to make a difference.  I want to encourage my family and friends.  I want to become more and more like the Lord Jesus Christ in character.  I have submitted my own life into the Lord Jesus Christ’s hands.  I have declared that the life-saving blood of Jesus Christ is over my life this very minute.

I proclaim that I am nothing without the Lord Jesus Christ in my own life, I have failed Him on so many levels, that I know without a doubt that I am nothing.

I want to grab hold of this day with both my hands serving Him with praise and honoring Him day and night.  Giving thanks to the Father God for sending His precious Son Jesus Christ to pay a debt that I would never have been able to pay.  For allowing me to have the opportunity of becoming a new creation, a child of the Most High God.

I will live my life with optimism and I will not allow negative thoughts to plague my mind any longer.  For I believe that only Goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of my Lord Jesus Christ.  I am a new creation in the Lord Jesus Christ.  All praise and honor to His Holy Name.

Prayer


Abba Father, Lord you know my past failures, the sins that I have committed have been plaguing my life for many years.  I have confessed my failures and sins to You as well as to the people I have sinned against.   Father, I remind You that You have said that if we confess our sins and we bring this to You in humble prayer that You will forgive us and set us free.  I have confessed my sins.  Please Abba Father, I remind You to please bring me back into Your house.  In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...