Thursday 6 July 2017

Write it down


Proverbs 16: 3 KJV “Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.”

As I sit here thinking about what it is that I want, it occurred to me that I have a tiny little ministry on the go.  You know I love blogging and I love to write down my thoughts about a given topic.  It, of course, is my heart's desire to spread the Good News across the world.  I have been working on this for about 7 years and to be honest, it is a slow crawl for me.  I have a number of regulars that give my blog a quick view and move on, as most of us actually do.

While I have been meditating and thinking about what it is I actually want I decided to write it down and bring it before the Lord today.  As I read Proverbs chapter 16 verse 3 it reminded me that for something to really happen I need to check in with the most important person in my own life.  Who is that?  Well the LORD of course.  So here we go, you are my witness and I am writing down my thoughts and hopes and dreams.

LORD God, You are my only point of contact and without You I am nothing.  You also know how many times I have messed up.  So here are a couple of things I want to bring into Your presence today, I want to present my Book Daily Devotional Ebenezer to You, you will be done as in Heaven so on earth.  I also want to bring my Blog pages to You.  Wordpress and Google Blogspot.  You will be done so in heaven as on earth.

I have great expectations but I am bringing these desires to the LORD to see that it falls into His perfect will for my life.

Is there something you need to write down and bring before the LORD today?  Do you feel you want the LORD to make your paths straight?  I do, I want to ask the LORD to make my paths straight.

Prayer


LORD as it is written in Proverbs Chapter 16 verse 3, we need to commit all our work onto the LORD so that He may establish our thoughts.  In humble prayer LORD, I commit the following into Your hands, a washing machine, my book, my blog and my life.  You know the rest but these are what are really very important to me at this stage.  My blogger friends may have something on their hearts, please Lord in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I pray for open doors of great opportunity, straight paths and blessed prayers and answered prayers.  Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...