Thursday 24 August 2017

Hello World, Yvette's Inspiration at 12 GMT +2 today



Good Morning

Hello World, Yvette’s Inspirations today at 12 GMT +2.  Come and join me today and listen to my thoughts and inspirations.

I am on the quest of finding out what my purpose is in life and am looking at Stormie’s book on a praying woman.  Something I am worried about is “discovering my God-given assignment.”

Have you discovered your God-given Assignment?  I am listening and waiting on the Lord for guidance on my own life’s assignment.

Thank You

God Bless you today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...