Friday 25 August 2017

Whom do you confide in?




Proverbs 11: 13 “Those who are trustworthy can keep a confidence.”

If I need help with a problem in my personal life I normally speak to my husband or my kids. What I have realized is that not everyone is trustworthy.  The person I always confide in is my husband when it concerns my personal problems. 

When it is about my faith I speak to my daughter as we are both on the same page and I feel comfortable sharing with her. In general my confidence is in my own family, I rarely trust other people. 

My problem is that in the past people have disappointed me and because of their actions I actually do not confide in close friends. Some people talk too much and I have noticed they speak out. 

I have noticed that most people won’t back a loser. Trusting in God is the only way forward in my case. I feel I cannot go wrong.

Prayer

Lord thank You, for teaching us through Your word. We know that You are always available for us. Bless our lives today in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...