Thursday 7 September 2017

Controlling my anger




Proverbs 11: 19 “He that is steadfast in righteousness shall attain unto life;
And he that pursuit evil doeth it to his own death.”

As I think and study the Word of God it is clear to me that I am reminded to take control of my mind and with that I am able to control my temper too. Yes it is difficult but I am learning to do this each and every day. When a situation presents itself to me and I feel that I am busy losing it I excuse myself from the company and walk away. I ask the Lord to help me and I decide right there and then whether I want to take part in any battles which present themselves to me. I decided not to enter into, and leave the area or company.

Constant fighting is so draining and I have decided that I am not open for this kind of encounter any more. God understands my heart and I believe He will guide me and show me the way forward.

Don’t think for one minute it is easy, I promise you it isn’t and I really have to watch my mouth and actions when it comes my way.

I know that I am imperfect and I am still learning to deal with many different kinds of things but anger is my biggest problem. 

Prayer
Please help me maintain myself at all times Lord Jesus, I draw near to You in my hour of need and I am clothed with You Lord Jesus. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...