Monday 4 September 2017

In pursuit of my dream!


Joshua 1: 9 “Be strong and courageous.”

I have been busy with a number of projects and I am also working on my Dream. You don’t understand the pressure I put myself under to get everything done. I have been blessed with a job for a couple of months which I dearly appreciate.

I have the means to help my mom and bring my tithing to the Lord. This is important to me because I need to show that I am serious about my life and drawing near to God.

Sometimes I feel I just cannot make it but God has been good to me and has supported me in my difficult times.  I am waiting and trusting in God to move me forward.  And suddenly my life will improve and I will be able to help mom properly.

Prayer

Lord as I pray today, please Lord help me complete my tasks around my project, help me with wisdom and insight and show me how to improve my project.  Lord help me do the best I can always in Jesus Name.  Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...