Monday 4 September 2017

It’s Monday – a new week


James 1: 4 “Allow perseverance to finish its work, so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.” Berean Study Bible

I walked into my office this morning switched on the air conditioner and then walked over to my desk and switched on my laptop.  Taking a seat behind the desk I waited for the laptops prompt to type in my password.  Yes, it’s Monday, the weekend flew by. 

My colleagues walked through the door something happened yesterday.  Someone passed away; I heard them say “there is just no relaxing, we never have any peace.”

Life is so short and we don’t seem to realise it. You need to persevere and do the best you can each and every day.  Tomorrow isn’t promised remember that.

This weekend I visited my Mom and Oom Frik, it was so nice to see them.  They are aging and it’s clear they seem to be forgetting things.  I want to pray that God will give me the necessary means to help them going forward and when the time come be there for the both of them.

Prayer

O Lord God, You know that I have been doing my best and that my moto is to never give up.  Lord I bring Oom Frik and Mommy before You today, help them.  They are so far away from family and they need Your help.  Please Lord open a door for them to come closer to home where we can keep a watchful eye over them. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...