Tuesday 5 September 2017

It’s time to trust the Lord




Ephesians 1: 11 “He makes everything work out according to His plan.”

This is a “light bulb” moment for me today, “He makes everything work out according to His plan.” My question is what plan? I have been thinking about this and it is clear God said in Jeremiah 29: 11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” 

Let’s carefully take a look at these words in scripture, God said “For I know the plans I have for you.” To my mind God knows me and is thinking about me.  God said “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Wow, did you see that, God wants me to prosper and that no harm comes my way. God said he wants to give me hope and a future.

The good work God has started in me will be carried out until the Lord Jesus Christ returns to this earth. I am a “work in progress.”

Prayer

Lord as I feel that I am a work in progress, thank you for watching over me. Thank you also for the word for today. Thank you that I may come to You today. Lord thank you, that You are making everything work out according to You plan for my life. I adore and worship You. I love You. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...