Friday 15 September 2017

#Pray for #Peace




LORD God today I humbly come into YOUR presence and I want to declare Your Word in my life and ask for Your peace. I declare Isaiah 26 verse 3 over my life “You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.” Psalm 29 verse 11 “The LORD give strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.”

LORD God please help me to understand YOUR perfect peace in my own mind so that I also may become steadfast and only trust in YOU.  LORD strengthen me and LORD bless me with YOUR peace.  LORD help me not to worry about useless things or thoughts.  I bring my heart to YOU so that it will not be troubled and help me guard my mind and heart in Christ Jesus.

Please show me what I need to confess in my own life and help me settle my nerves and calm my mind. Help me to focus on YOUR goodness and Your faithfulness and Your healing power and Your overflowing resources and Your forgiving.  Come back into my life and help me I feel I am drowning right now. ABBA Father, I truly want to know You better and I know what I need to confess in my life so that I am able to change. Today I am opening my heart, soul and mind come into my life just as I am.

LORD I am giving all my worries and concerns to You asking that You will deal with them, give me the peace of mind I need. Bless my hands today so that I am able to do my work to honor You. In the name of Christ Jesus Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...