Monday 18 September 2017

Prayer for an Intervention in our lives.




Genesis 25: 21 “Isaac prayed to the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was barren: and the LORD answered him and his wife conceived.”

Do you need a breakthrough in your life today? As we focus on the Word for today we see that Isaac prayed to the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was barren.  I read this and saw the answer immediately after “and the LORD answered him and his wife conceived.”

Come and stand in agreement with me for people we love and care for. I am thinking of my own Son Jacques who needs a good job, and I am thinking of my stepdaughter Alezandra who needs a good job, I am thinking of my stepson Pieter who needs a good job. I am thinking of my Mom and her husband who need a cheaper safer place to stay. I am thinking of myself who also needs a good pay permanent job.

Humbly heavenly Father I come into Your presence today, Lord You know my heart and understand my trials and circumstances. Lord as I focus on today I want to pray asking that You will hear my prayers. Lord I bring my family to You in humble prayer asking that You will bless each person I mentioned with what they need. Lord I also pray for my friends and other family. I ask that whatever the need is that You will address it and help them. Your word shows me that Isaac receive an answer immediately. When I stand before Your Throne of Grace I am praying in humble prayer help each one of us. We need Your hand of supernatural favor in our lives today. A shift for each one of us in the Holy Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I declare the precious blood of Jesus Christ over each and every one I prayed for asking that You seal us with Your blood today. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...