Wednesday 20 September 2017

Say “Yes” to God



Isaiah 6: 8 “Then I said, “here am I! Send me.”

We are all preparing for our futures and as scholars, we are in the fortunate position in still living at home with our parents. I don’t know whether you have experienced any life-changing encounters with God. What I do know and realise is that each experience we go through is teaching us and moulding us into the person we will become in the future.

One day the prophet Isaiah was praying and this was the message he received: “I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said: “here am I! Send me.” And He said: “Go, and tell these people.”

Isaiah needs to have a life-changing encounter with God before he was able to act on these words. “Then one of the “archangels” flew to me, having in his hand a live coal which he had taken with the tongs from the altar. And he touched my mouth with it, and said: “Behold, this has touched your lips; your iniquity is taken away, and your sin is purged.”


My question today is “Is God preparing you and are you ready to go?” If so, say yes.

https://kellan-publishing.selz.com/item/daily-devotional-ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...