Friday 13 October 2017

Deliver me – LORD!




Psalm 119: 153 Resh “Look on my suffering and deliver me, for I have not forgotten your law. Defend my cause and redeem me; preserve my life according to your promise.”

It’s Friday and I am excited and looking forward to the weekend but I am also feeling apprehensive and concerned.

I am worried about so many things, God knows my heart and understands my fears but I need His help today. I am reminding God that I am in need of deliverance at the moment and I need Him today. I also feel that I am being attacked and I need someone to stand up for me.

God knows my heart and understands where I am coming from. I am bring this matter to him today and I want to ask Him for deliverance on a situation. 

Prayer

Please Lord I need Your hand of protection over my life, I am feeling desperate today. You know what I am concerned about and You know that I cannot do this on my own.  Where I am standing things really look grim and I need Your help.  Only You Lord can open this door for me and bring something forward.
I am asking that You please defend my cause and redeem me, preserve my life according to Your promises. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I am asking.  Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...