Wednesday 18 October 2017

#Friendship



Jeremiah 38: 22 NIV “All the women left in the palace of the king of Judah will be brought out to the officials of the king of Babylon.  Those women will say to you: “They misled you and overcame you – those trusted friends of yours. Your feet are sunk in the mud; your friends have deserted you.” 

My dad always reminded me that “birds of a feather flock together.” You are known by your friends.  The question I want to pose is “do you have good friends?” To climb the corporate ladder it is import to rub shoulders with the right people. You need people who have influence and so you want to be in their company.  

The skills managers actually lack and need are to my thinking, understanding people, being kind and friendly.  The problem with having too many friends is that it takes time and effort from both sides to keep the relationship going.

I know you are known by the company you keep as well as the company you shun. That is according to Charles Spurgeon. 

I believe it is better to be alone than to keep bad company. Life is too short to be in bad relationships.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help us discern and take a good look at the company we keep. Also help us to be kind and friendly and helpful in all circumstances. We never know whether we are dealing with Angels you sent down to come and see us at work with Your people.

Blessed and Holy are You LORD God Almighty, thank you for today and the friends we do have in the Name of Jesus Christ Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...