Tuesday 24 October 2017

#influence




1 Corinthians 9: 22 ESV “To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people that by all means I might save some.

Some people aren’t influenced by anything you say or do. They are stubborn and will go out of their way to do everything in their own way. In the beginning it would make me so angry. I have realized that they want to show you they are different and have their own perspective on life.

Take for instance a simple procedure, I have instructed you the old tried, tested and trusted way. These people will just look at you and do the exact opposite. Disregarding the steps and ignoring the procedures which we implemented.

How do you influence these kinds of people? I don’t believe you can and if you are able it would take time, patience and skill. Now I ask “are you really worth my time and energy?” 

You say find common ground and then building something from there. I have been looking and to be honest there isn’t common ground. I have resorted to handing them over to God.

Prayer

Lord thank You for hearing my prayers, I sometimes feel that I fail at so many things in life but I realize that You are still in control. I am not in a position to influence people and that is why I pray for wisdom and understanding. LORD guidance and also patience. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Amen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...