Friday 20 October 2017

My troubled conscience!



Psalm 32: 5 KJV “I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.”

I really get angry with people and they frustrate me and before I know it I have sinned by saying really ugly things about them. The truth of the matter is my conscience bothers me to such an extent that I confess my mouth to the LORD my God asking for forgiveness.  They don’t even know I said whatever but I realize God heard me and I feel truly bad about it.

In confessing my sin I feel better and I can carry on. I need to get whatever off my chest and move forward. Then I get these little reminders that plague my mind and I realize that the Devil is reminding me of past sins that have been forgiven. I bind him and send him back to where he came from. Not accepting the thoughts he tried to plant in my mind.

The Greek Word translated as confession means “to agree with God.” I strive each and every day to come into agreement with God. I know and realize that I am not perfect but God knows my heart and understands me.  I read this message posted on G+ “Make a habit of shutting down conversations that aim to tear others down.” Lord we need to implement this in our own lives to honour You.

Prayer

Lord God in humbleness I pray forgive me for being difficult at times, for being too sensitive and always trying to impress people. Lord You know I love You with all my heart and that I want to be a good person and maintain a right spirit towards people and You Lord. Forgive me if I have offended You or anybody today. In the Holy Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...