Wednesday 18 October 2017

“You” are always on “His” mind!




Psalm 139: 17-18 NLT “How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me!”

“You” and “I” are always on GOD’s mind. He is looking out for each one of us each and every day. I am so taken with the thought that GOD has me on “HIS” mind.
Thinking about this scripture I can see God has precious thoughts about me. I cannot even number these thoughts. There is no way I can place a number to the thoughts God has over me. I am reminded that God thoughts outnumber the grains of sand!

When I think about it even when I am a sleep God is there with me and when I wake up God is there with me. Awesome and Wonderful is our God.

If you are feeling a little blue or under the weather, stop and take a deep breath.  Look around you, see how beautiful our world is and remember God made everything we have through people and nature.

Prayer

Thank You Lord for today, thank You for Your loving kindness and thank You that I am able to come to You any time of the day or night. Thank You for the gifts You give me on a daily basis.  Thank You for being there for me in the mornings when I open my eyes to face a new day.  Thank You for Your protection and most of all thank You for looking for each person and every person on my prayer list.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...