Monday 13 November 2017

Are you comparing yourself to others?




Hebrews 13: 6
“The LORD is my helper; I will not be afraid.”



What are you an expert at? What do you love doing? I love arts and crafts.  I enjoy reading and writing and I love being around me family and friends. I enjoy typing and I love writing short daily devotions.  I love researching topic for my Radio program and looking for inspirational topic to discuss on the radio.

I realized that I was very concerned that I would never really be good enough because there was someone better than me. My fear of not being good enough drives me to do everything I can. I am no expert but I push towards becoming good at it.

I realized that I need to make a list of all my God-given strengths and work at it. I have come to a point in my life where I realized that I was born for a purpose and that I need to spend time in God’s word to discover my purpose in life.

It struck me that I am worried that I will not be accepted by my peers.  The past couple of weeks I have been working on specific things in my life.  I don’t like to admit it but I had to learn to accept life and the things in my own life.  I am still learning to accept each and every day, you need to understand it is a process on my side. 

God also reminds me that I am to trust in Him.  He is my LORD and my helper and I will not be afraid.  My hearts desires are being met each and every day, God is making things happen in my own life.

Prayer

LORD thank You for being my helper and reminding me that I do not have to fear.  You have the blue print to my life in Your hands. You words states that You called me by my name and I belong to You. You also remind me that I am the apple of Your eye. You also know where I am right now and have a future planned for me.  I am so grateful for my children and the fact that they came to visit me on the weekend.  Bless my family and all my children in the name of Jesus Christ my savior.  Amen


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...