Tuesday 14 November 2017

Do you complain about frivolous things?




Hebrews 13: 3 ESV
“Remember those who are in prison,
as though in prison with them,
and those who are mistreated,
since you also are in the body.”

The other day I was on Facebook and someone shared a video clip of an elderly lady (84 years) being abused by her nurse.  I was infuriated and really angry to see this, but it struck me that the nurse was unaware that she was being filmed.  Just that gave me the satisfaction that she would come to book for her actions.

You know my heart is for the elderly and I feel so terribly sorry for them.  The thing is they have worked their whole lives and end up in a tiny one bedroom space.  Their families either put them there or they do not really have any family to take care of them.

You do not know what your future holds for you and you may end up living in a tiny little one bedroom space where a nurse comes and stands on your frail body or beats you because they can.  People we need to think about our elderly people and story worrying ourselves above frivolous things such as my new duvet cover, new curtains a new car or whatever you desire.

It struck me that I am aging and I cannot get away from my aging process.  Yes I purchase cosmetics to make me look younger but let us be honest we are growing old. Please think about your old mom or dad that you placed in an old age home, remember them they need you.

Prayer

Lord God, Abba Father, You know the old lady and old gentle man that are enduring constant bullying and abuse.  Please LORD I pray for them today, they are being mistreated and abused by their caretakers. LORD I pray that YOU will hear their cries and act on this. I pray for each elder person who is suffering at the hands of someone in a senior position. I pray LORD that Your Holy Spirit will touch their lives, bring them to repentance and may they serve You LORD.  I call out to YOU today in the Name of the LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...