Tuesday 28 November 2017

He is able to do immeasurably more than I can imagine.


Ephesians 3: 20-21
“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more
than all we ask or imagine,
according to his power that is at work within us,
to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus
throughout all generations,
for ever and ever! Amen”

Again I am in hopeful expectation for something immeasurably more than I can ask for or even imagine.  God is in control of my life and I am expecting His supernatural favor in my own life, can you feel it?

I feel excited and looking forward to something spectacular to happen in my life and I am waiting in anticipation.

I am coming out of my comfort zone and trusting in God to open the right doors at the right time, I am waiting for a unexpected shift in my own life. You know the suddenly experiences, one thing after another after another.

When I was expecting my daughter the night before she was born I knew that she was going to make her appearance the next day.  I could feel her adjusting and moving around in my tummy.  I was both excited and scared.  I knew what was waiting for me and to top it off I was glad the time was now.

Prayer

Lord in believing and trusting that You are able to do immeasurably more than what I can ask for or imagine, I bring my personal life before You.  Touch my life and heal my brokenness and guide me.  In the holy name of Jesus Christ Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...