Wednesday 29 November 2017

#needs



Philippians 4: 19
And my God will supply every need of yours
according to his riches in
glory in Christ Jesus.

I believe God knows what we need and when we need it.  Sometimes we don’t know what we need and we also don’t know how to ask for it.

The Apostle Paul reminds us that God will supply every need of ours.  We think it needs to be money, clothes and material wealth.

What about our spiritual lives?  Don’t we need guidance, supernatural favor with God and with people?  What about being able to study and read our bibles?

I want so many things in my life and I seem to want more and more and it seem that it isn’t enough.  What I do realize is at some stage it is a total waste and many of the things I have is sitting on my shelves and I used it only once.

It is my heart’s desire to change and become more and more like the Lord Jesus Christ, perhaps I should focus my time and energy on the Word of God and learn more from it.  Praying for the necessary wisdom and insight to be given to me, asking God for the necessary wisdom and understanding for each and every day.  Helping people around me and encouraging them with the Word.

Prayer

O Lord God, thank You that You know my needs, today I saw how You speak to me through other people.  You know what I need and You supply according to my needs.  Awesome and wonderful God thank You.  Lord I want to pray asking that You will help me and guide me in my personal life.  I think of someone special in my life, and I pray for an anointing in their lives.  Lord touching each and every one I love.  In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...