Friday 1 December 2017

Prayer for thanksgiving.



Philippians 1: 3-10
 I thank my God in every remembrance of you,
 always offering every prayer of mine with joy
[and with specific requests] for all of you,  [thanking God]
for your participation and partnership
[both your comforting fellowship and gracious contributions]
in [advancing] the good news [regarding salvation]
from the first day [you heard it] until now.
I am convinced and confident of this very thing,
that He who has begun a good work in you will
[continue to] perfect and complete it until the
day of Christ Jesus [the time of His return].
It is right for me to feel this way about you,
because [you have me in your heart as]
I have you in my heart,
since both in my imprisonment and in
the defence and confirmation of the
good news [regarding salvation],
all of you share in [His matchless] grace with me. 

Today it is my prayer that you will receive the Holy Spirit into your life and that all supernatural favor will rest over you.  I pray that God will ignite a flame in your heart that will burn for the love of Jesus Christ.

I pray for supernatural favor in your life with God and people, I thank God for people like you, constantly reading my blog.  I pray the Lord will touch your lives and bless you with supernatural riches and blessings.

I thank the Lord my God for this opportunity in sharing my thoughts and feeling with you.  I want to encourage you to keep reading knowing that I am praying for you as well.

You are more than a conquer in the Lord Jesus Christ.  Love and blessings are prayed over your lives.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...