Wednesday 29 November 2017

#snitch



2 Kings 6: 11 – 14
“And the mind of the king of Syria was greatly troubled
because of this thing, and he called his servants and said to them,
“Will you not show me who of us is for the king of Israel?”
And one of his servants said, “None, my lord, O king;
but Elisha, the prophet who is in Israel, tells the king of Israel
the words that you speak in your bedroom.”
And he said, “Go and see where he is, that I may send and seize him.”
It was told him, “Behold, he is in Dothan.”
So he sent there horses and chariots
and a great army, and they came by night
and surrounded the city.”

When I was reading this passage in 2 Kings 6 I had to laugh.  Imagine talking to your wife or husband confidentially and everything you told them come to light?  I would believe that someone was standing by the door and eavesdropping.

The Syrian King was upset and he even asked his servants who was telling all his secret plans to seize the King of Israel, was there a snitch in the place?

I must be honest and tell you that I would love to know what the enemy is planning against me so that I know how to get away from it.  Elisha was a voice of God speaking to the King of Israel warning him against disaster and sudden attacks.

I believe the moment we come into sink with God the Holy Spirit creates awareness within us against disaster and sudden attack.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, O LORD my God, thank You for the Holy Spirit that creates awareness within us of any dangers that may come our way.  Thank You for keeping us save and watching over us.  Thank You for keeping me under the umbrella of your loving kindness and supernatural favor in our lives.  In the name of Jesus Christ Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...