Sunday 10 December 2017

Prayer for expansion and growth

Romans 15: 5
"May the God of endurance
and encouragement grant you to
live in such harmony with one
another, in accord
with Christ Jesus,"

Today I want to pray that we all will live in harmony and peace with each other.  As a Christian, it is my God-given duty to pray for my Church and the community around me. 

Heavenly Father, Lord God I come humbly to You today asking that You will help me to stay the path.  Please give me the courage to endure and let me have an attitude that will bring glory to Your Holy Name.  Lord God I pray for expansion in our churches all around the world and I pray for growth spiritually.

Lord, I am asking let Your will be done as it is in Heaven so on earth.  In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen.

http://kellanpublishing.com/yvette-van-niekerk

now for sale at Kellanpublishing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...