Thursday 7 December 2017

Sharpen your blades


Proverbs 1: 5
“let the wise listen and add to their learning,
and let the discerning get guidance -”

My husband is in I.T. shame and he is constantly learning and writing exams.  The best is that if he doesn’t “sharpen his blade” he will fall behind and then he won’t have a job.  This is a key component to becoming successful in life.

I.T. is one of those jobs where it is important to stay focused, read and observe in order to keep abreast with the latest in technology.  You cannot move forward in I.T. if you don’t keep on learning.

I want to encourage you to do that course you saw, sharpen your blade, you are going to grow and it will bring maturity.

The same applies to the Bible we need to constantly focus on the Word, learning and studying the word is important.  It helps us grow and sharpens our lives to maturity.

Prayer

Lord, we are open to learning, help us stay focused and learn as much as we can.  We all want to become mature and live a life You have planned for us in Jesus name.  Amen






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...