Wednesday 20 December 2017

You have a direct line to God!


Isaiah 44: 3
“For I will pour out water on him who is thirsty,
and streams on the dry ground;
I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring
and My blessing on your descendants;”

I believe the LORD will pour out water on us who is thirsty for His word.  How do we receive this blessing in our own lives?  I believe through prayer.  There are two ways you can pray for a specific situation or circumstance alone or you can ask someone to come to an agreement with you.

My prayer life is something that sustains me during the day, I cannot make it on my own.  I need the strength, wisdom, and understanding of the LORD each day.  I cannot do anything if I don’t consult with the LORD.

In my own life prayer is my direct line to the LORD.  I speak to Him all the time about things that worry me.

Prayer

Father God, humbly we come into Your presence today, LORD we ask that You will hear our prayers.  We stand in agreement that this will be a blessed Christmas season.  We pray that all people will have somewhere to go, present and food on their tables.  We pray this in the Holy Name of the LORD, Jesus Christ.  Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...