Thursday 7 December 2017

You must be confident.



2 Corinthians 3: 5
“Not that we are sufficiently qualified in ourselves to
claim anything as coming from us,
but our sufficiency
and
Qualifications
come from God.”

My third key to success is staying confident and knowing my worth in the Lord Jesus Christ.  I must be honest the other day I went to the hairdresser and I sat there for 4 hours at that time all I heard was negative talk about their personal lives.  When I got home I had no other choice as to take some painkillers. 

Being around negative people is draining and they just don’t get out of it.  My sufficiency is in the LORD.  I receive my strength through God’s Word, which strengthens me each and every day.  Helping me stay positive and changing my thought patterns from feeling miserable to staying focused and being positive.

I have learned to look for the good things in life, see what opportunities arise and grab it with both my hands; I claim success each morning from God for my own life.  I believe God is qualifying me and it is because I come to HIM each day.

Prayer

Lord God as I think about my attitude and my the personal changes in my own life, I can only draw near to You.  Staying positive is one of the key components of being successful and with You Lord in my life I am positive.  I look forward to a prosperous future and I know You have a blueprint for my life.  I know that You love me and I can stand firmly on You.  I love you Lord in Jesus Christ's name. Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...