Thursday 4 January 2018

2018 Resolutions


Jeremiah 29: 11-13

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD,
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.
Then you will call on me and come and pray to me,
and I will listen to you.
You will seek me and find me
when you seek me with all your heart.”

My New Year’s Resolution is to take God at His word. In the scripture I see that God said that He has plans for my life, these plans are to prosper me and not to harm me. I see that God said that He has plans to give me hope and a future.

When I meditate and think about this message I also note that God said that I should be the one calling Him. I need to go to Him in prayer with my plans too and He said that He will listen to me.
My New Year’s Resolution is simple, I don’t want to listen to negative people, I don’t want to be brought down by their negative attitudes. I want to surround myself with people who want to grow spiritually, who loves the LORD as much as I do.

This year I want to seek God and find HIM, the difference is I want to do this with all my heart and soul. What are your New Year’s Resolutions for 2018?

Prayer

Abba Father, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah in all humility I bring praise to YOUR Holy Name, I want to praise YOU and worship YOU, LORD. YOU are so wonderful, YOU are mighty GOD and YOU are worthy of all honor and praise. LORD God I love YOU, I am so blessed to come to YOU. I praise YOU and I love YOU, LORD. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.



https://goo.gl/xK6bTg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...