Thursday 11 January 2018

Declaring God’s plan


Jeremiah 29: 11
(New Living Translations)
“For I know the plans I have for you,”
says the LORD.
“They are plans for good and not for disaster,
to give you a future and a hope.”

I am so grateful to the LORD for another day, I have the ability to come and write what is on my mind. I am able to pray for friends and family. I am able to bring my heart's desire’s to the LORD in prayer. I am also able to see how everything comes together.

What a privilege and honour it is to serve our God. Without the LORD I feel that I am nothing, I don’t even believe that I would be able to share anything with you. This week has been difficult for me, I have been busy and it seemed like everything was stacked against me. I felt dead tired and had no energy but I still spoke to God. His strength has carried me through.

Today I want to declare God’s plans for my life, I believe that the LORD wants me to prosper and that He has a good plan for my life. I believe that the LORD is planning something spectacular for my life. I believe that I have a future and that the LORD is working on my behalf. I believe there is hope for me. I believe God is a God who hears our call.

Prayer

O LORD, I am sanctified and I want to come into Your secret place and I want to hide by Your side. I worship and praise You. I praise You for the good plans You have for me and my life. I am also grateful for the time I am able to spend with You. I love and adore You and praise Your name, Thank You, for answered prayers in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen


https://goo.gl/xK6bTg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...