Wednesday 24 January 2018

Getting it right.


John 14: 26 AMP
“But the Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor –
Counsellor, Straightener, Standby),
the Holy Spirit, whom the Father
will send in My name [in My place,
to represent Me and act on My behalf],
He will teach you all things.
 And He will help you remember
 everything that I have told you.”

You know when you always aspire to do your best job now. I do not procrastinate when an assignment is given to me I do it when I receive it. Because I feel that I want to do my best job now, I check my work all the time. It was difficult in the beginning but now I know that whatever I am doing is 100% correct.

I have come to realize that I can only do my best job now with the help of the Holy Spirit. I cannot do anything on my or even in my own strength.

I think it's not so easy becoming a doer when other just say "yes" and walk away. The "doing" is what makes the difference in today's life.

Prayer: Holy Spirit in my weakness I stand before You please come alongside me and help me with every aspect of my life. I cannot do anything in my own strength. I ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...