Sunday 7 January 2018

God’s Mercy and Salvation




Psalm 119:41-42 (ESV)

Waw
41 Let your steadfast love come to me, O Lord,
    your salvation according to your promise;
42 then shall I have an answer for him who taunts me,
    for I trust in your word.

Can you picture your life without God’s mercy? I actually cannot, I believe that it is by the Grace of God that I am writing to you today. I believe that He called me by my name and that I am His.

We see in Romans 9 verse 15 “For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” It’s in God’s hands, He chooses who He wants to show compassion to.

How can I claim God’s mercy for my own life? Hebrews 4 verse 16 “Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”
As you think about this word I want to encourage you to cry out to God “Let your steadfast love come to me, O Lord, your salvation according to your promise.” Without God’s we won't make it.

Prayer

Lord, we cry out to You today “Let your steadfast love come to me, O LORD, your salvation according to your promise.” In the Holy Name of the Lord Jesus, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...