Tuesday 16 January 2018

How to grow spiritually #1 #Quiet #Time


James 4: 8
“Come near to God and He will come near to you.
Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify
your hearts, you double-minded.”
#1 Quiet Time

Quiet time, please keeps in mind these are key to my own experience and I believe that it may help you too. We are reminded to draw near to God and He will come near to us. How will we do this? We can do this by spending time with God alone. I know in Matthew the Lord Jesus rises early in the morning and left the place where He was sleeping to go and pray.

In our quiet time, we are able to speak to God and ask Him for our protection, guidance and help for each day.

Thinking about it we should give our first hours of the day. I believe when you wake up early you should spend some time with the Lord. In the beginning, it is really difficult. Some days I would wake up early and others I would oversleep.

Prayer

Abba Father, thank You for keeping me safe and watching over me today. I want to dedicate my life into Your hands. Please help me to stay focused and help me to keep our quiet time private. I want to say thank You, for today and this time with You. Amen

https://goo.gl/xK6bTg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...