Tuesday 16 January 2018

How to grow spiritually #2 #Ask for Forgiveness


1 John 1: 8 – 9 ESV
If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves,
and the truth is not in us.
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just
to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.


Now that we are in the presence of the LORD our God we need to humble ourselves and ask Him to forgive.

I think sin is something that comes naturally to us and it is always in our lives, so we do need to repent when we sin. This is the beginning of our transformation; we are working on the renewing of our minds.

We see in Psalm 32 verse 5 “Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the LORD.” And you forgave the guilt of my sin.”
In our drawing near to God, we are asking Him to forgive us our sin and He forgives us.

Prayer

Humbly Abba Father, please forgive me I am sinful and there are things I am asking You to forgive me. Yes, Lord, I want to confess that I have a jealous nature and I am too possessive please forgive me and I release this problem into Your hands in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen


https://goo.gl/xK6bTg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...