Friday 5 January 2018

I didn’t feel I was qualified


Exodus 31: 2 – 4
“See, I have called by name Bezalel, son of Uri,
the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah.
I have filled him with the Spirit of God in wisdom and skill,
in understanding and intelligence, in knowledge,
and in all kinds of craftsmanship,
to make artistic designs for work in gold,
in silver, and in bronze,”

In 1999 I had a dream and I spoke about this dream and I said I was going to act it but I never got around to auctioning it. Why? I didn’t feel I was qualified. I was under the impression it wouldn’t happen I wasn’t that clever.

This dream stayed with me every year, I believe God put this in my heart and then in 2014 I decided to try my hand at my dream. I finally did what I set out to do, reminding myself that I wasn’t qualified.

The thing is if God has placed a dream in your heart, I want to encourage you to activate your dream. God will teach you and give you the necessary wisdom and insight you need to do what He has called you to do.

Bezalel was filling with the Spirit of God in wisdom and skill, in understanding and intelligence, in knowledge and in all kinds of craftsmanship.  God made gave Bezalel the ability to become artistic in design for working in gold, silver and in bronze. How awesome is that, God’s Spirit-filled Bezalel.

Prayer

Good morning Abba Father, in humble prayer I come into Your presence this morning. I don’t feel qualified but today I want to pray asking that Your Spirit will fill my heart, spirit and soul. Lord, I am asking for wisdom and skill, in understanding and intelligence, in knowledge and in all kinds of craftsmanship. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

https://kellan-publishing.selz.com/item/daily-devotional-ebenezer

https://goo.gl/xK6bTg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...