Friday 19 January 2018

Knowing God’s Will


I am sure you also want to know what God’s Will is for your life, I know I want to know God’s Will for my own life. How will we find out what God’s Will is? Create an expectation and wait for the LORD.

Psalm 25: 9 AMP
“He leads the humble in justice,
and He teaches the Humble His way.”

I think we actually need to ask God what His Will is for our lives. We need to admit that we are lost and that we cannot do this on our own. Failing to ask for guidance closes the door to finding out what the Will of God is.

When you ask for guidance you are stating that you actually don’t know what the future holds for you and that you need someone to show you the way forward. I think God is waiting for us to ask Him to show us.

I used to plan my month and weeks but lately, I have stopped that, I actually cannot plan anything without asking God’s guidance. It isn’t that important to plan ahead anymore. I do make plans here and there but I don’t think of it all the time.

Let’s look at James 1 verse 5 – 6 NIV “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.”

We need to believe and not doubt, God will react to our faith or the level of our belief. If you don’t expect God to answer you, He won’t. To create a level of expectation.

Prayer

Abba Father I want to come to You today in humble prayer, O LORD my God, today I want to come and ask You humbly what is Your Will for my life? I really need to know and I want to have an answer. I am looking forward to this year and believe that You have planned it for me. I thank You for Your answered prayers. I bless You, Lord Jesus. Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...