Wednesday 3 January 2018

#never #destroyed

https://goo.gl/xK6bTg

2 Corinthians 4: 8-9AMP

“We are pressured in every way
[hedged in], but not crushed;
perplexed [unsure of finding a way out],
but not driven to despair;
hunted down and persecuted,
but not deserted [to stand alone];
struck down, but never destroyed;”

I realized that my emotions are something that can cause me to feel pressure and hedged in. My circumstances seem impossible and I feel that there is no way I am going to make it. Then it’s time to check what is going on in your personal life.  Are you getting enough sleep? Are you eating properly? Do you take a break from time to time?

If I don’t get enough sleep it seems despair is knocking at my door, and I feel miserable. I just cannot move forward, I want to curl up and died. Just because I am tired and there seems to be no way out.
Emotions have a way of controlling each one of us. I realized that I will never be destroyed because there is a way forward.  God gave me common sense and once I have taken my break and had a good night’s rest I am ready to face the world.  So can you, check what is the root cause of your despair.

Prayer

Lord help me not to focus on my weaknesses and let me seek my strength and guidance from You. Help me face each day and know that You are there for me. I trust and believe You know what is best for me.  In Jesus Christ Name, Amen
https://kellan-publishing.selz.com/item/daily-devotional-ebenezer   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...