Thursday 11 January 2018

Rejecting wrong thoughts


2 Corinthians 10:4-5 (NKJV)
“For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,”

It is a process to not allow negative and wrong thoughts come into my mind. I have been doing this lately a thought will pop up and I will say “stop it” and start thinking of something else. I must be honest it isn’t easy especially when it’s about someone that really grinds my teeth.

The thing is I know that person and I cannot believe they are capable of doing any good, they irritate me and when the thought comes to me it is easy to brood on it.

It is really difficult to conquer one’s thoughts you do need to come in agreement with the LORD because with God it is possible to stop wrong thoughts.  I have to constantly remind myself that God is in control over my life and that I have the right to say no to negative thinking.

Prayer
LORD Jesus, I want to pray asking You to please help me with my negative thoughts. I need You to deal with these thoughts that plague me. I humbly pray for victory in my thought life, I need You to get rid of negative and bad thoughts. I am crying out to You LORD, I bless YOU. I will Bless You, LORD, I cry out to You humbly please help me. Amen

https://goo.gl/xK6bTg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...