Friday 12 January 2018

Steadfast / Poise


1 Corinthians 15:58 (ERV)
58So, my dear brothers, and sisters stand strong. 
Don’t let anything change you. 
Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord. 
You know that your work in the Lord is never wasted.

To be steadfast is something we need to learn and keep learning each day. I think that when we are faced with a situation that we feel we are going to “lose it” or “flip our lid” we should remove ourselves from that situation for a couple of minutes. Go and take a deep breath and re-group yourself before you react. If you cannot, I think you should say, I cannot respond to this right now. I need time to think and digest this first.

Self-destruction is something many of us do, and it is because we lack “poise.” “Stand strong, don’t let anything change you.” The challenge today is “stand strong” keep your pose, you are a Child of the Living God.


Heavenly Father, help us keep our poise in all circumstances good and bad, reminding us not to be conformed to this world but transformed through your Word. In Jesus Name, Amen! 



https://goo.gl/xK6bTg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...