Friday 12 January 2018

Winning kids


2 Timothy 1: 5 TLB

“I know how much you trust the Lord,
just as your mother Eunice and your 
grandmother Lois do; 
and I feel sure you are still 
trusting him as much as ever.”

Kids that find themselves in broken homes normally have to fight harder to get where they are going. My kids are no different to all the kids out there. As a single mother life is not always conducive to kids.

My only resource at that time was to stay close to the Lord. I used to pray and fast many days, praying for the protection and salvation of each of my kids. We want to pray that they are not drawn into any unsavoury company.

Looking back I realised I cried many days, my kids had to deal with life first hand. My daughter was in a difficult situation. The Lord showed me in a dream that she was struggling and had no way out. I saw her in a pit of snakes and she was screaming out for help.

The next morning I decided that I would fast and pray specifically for my daughter. She lost her job which was a good thing. It was during the following three months when she stayed home that the Lord changed her life. She received the Lord and today I am the proudest mom ever. My daughter is a manager in one of the biggest financial houses in South Africa. God heard my cries and saved her life.

Both my sons are doing extremely well, fasting and prayer worked for each of them too. These kids of mine are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ and I remind God every day to watch over them.

Prayer

Lord, we are single mothers and have no resources please Lord, hear our cries. We bring our kids before you, as single mothers and grandmothers. Protect our kids; give them the necessary wisdom and insight. We pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.




https://goo.gl/xK6bTg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...