Monday 19 February 2018

God’s Plan will be accomplished.


1 John 5: 14-15 (AMP)

This is the [remarkable degree of] confidence which we [as believers are entitled to] have before Him: that if we ask anything according to His will, [that is, consistent with His plan and purpose] He hears us. And if we know [for a fact, as indeed we do] that He hears and listens to us in whatever we ask, we [also] know [with settled and absolute knowledge] that we have [granted to us] the requests which we have asked from Him.”

I have come to realise that whatever God's plans are they will come to fulfilment. A characteristic of perseverance isn't something I enjoyed learning. It struck me that when I started something I had to carry it through even though I didn't want to.

Today I realized that I had been placed in this position for a reason. God's plan is being accomplished and I am in God's will for my life. In this position, I am receiving the blessings meant for this position.

My future isn't clear to me and I am hoping to continue working next year. So when I talk about my job I say next year this time I will still be employed. I believe that God's arm isn't too short to assist me going forward.

I love God and I am doing everything I know possible to draw near to Him. I know that all things work together for the good of those who love God. He is making a path straight for me and I am walking in a straight path.

My God is awesome and powerful and able to do more than I can even dream of.

Prayer

O Lord my God, I know that Your plans are being accomplished even now as I speak to You. You have a purpose and a future for me, I believe that You will give me what I need and when I need it. I love You LORD and will worship and praise Your Holy Name. In the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...