Friday 23 February 2018

#showing mercy


Matthew 5: 7 (NIV)
“Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.”

Do you know that by showing mercy to the people around you, God will show mercy to you? I realised that God’s mercy is new every day. We are so fortunate to know this and live it every day.

As I grow older I realise that without God I am nothing, I need to trust in the Lord with all my heart. Every day God shows me mercy. I am able to go to work, speak to my family and friends.

The law of giving, I believe when you sow you will reap, it really doesn’t matter what you sow, you will reap it. If you sow heartache you will reap heartache, if you sow money you will reap money. If you sow love you will reap love. If you so mercy you will so mercy.

Are there people you can trust in? People that come and assist you every day, with whatever you need.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You that Your mercies are new every day, that I am able to enjoy it every day. Lord, I am grateful for Your loving kindness. Thank You that we can also learn to show mercy in our lives. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...