Monday 26 March 2018

A Chosen Generation


 1 Peter 2: 9
 “but you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvellous light;”

I want to proclaim today that I know who I am in the Lord Jesus Christ. I believe that I am holy because my God is holy. I believe that I am a chosen generation because God has chosen me as His own possession. I believe that I am a royal priesthood because said so. I believe that God has called me by my name and that is why I belong to Him
.
I reject all forms of fear that tries to intimate me today. I will bring all the glory and honour to the Lord Jesus Christ. God is in control over my life an there is nothing the devil can do to take me out of His hand. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth around me and my family and friends today. God is in control each and every second of each and every day.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, Lord please keep Your hand of protection over my life and the lives of each person in my family and my friends. Lord, I pray for wisdom, insight and understanding. I pray that You will send the Holy Spirit to help each one of us and protect us. Keep us safe let no harm come our way. In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...