Wednesday 14 March 2018

Easy Way to adapting to others.

https://willlukang.com/2012/04/19/adapting-to-the-situation/

Romans 12: 16 ESV
“Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly.  Never be wise in your own sight.”

I hope this message will encourage you today. I used to be a difficult person, constantly being upset with others. I soon realized that I needed to relax towards other people and accept them for who they were. I also realized that I don’t know everything, I stopped being this “know it all.”  I am no better than the next person.

Something I find lacking in our society is “civility” people swear at each other, they swear while speaking in general and cures all the time. They also seem to think they are better than others and want constant praise and approval. I also see that people seem to believe they are so smart.

I learned to consider other people’s feels, accommodate people all the time if you truly love someone it won’t be so difficult to accommodate the next person. You will stand back and let them have what they are looking for.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, LORD, my God and my helper today I humbly stand before You asking for forgiveness of sins. Lord help me to always see people through Your eyes. They are Your children and I am just a vessel You can use. Help me understand their circumstances and help me to help them in their time of need. In the Holy Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...