Monday 5 March 2018

Now is the Time.


Esther 4: 14 (NIV)
“For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?”

How far does your influence reach? Where you born for such a time as this? God placed you in this position. You are sitting in a position to help people. Many people are in good positions and are able to speak up for a colleague or someone who is in need of a job. Perhaps you know someone who is able to assist with a place for someone to stay. You are rubbing shoulders with the right people and God is waiting for you to open the door for a person in need.

Are you using this time to your advantage? Are you in a position to assist someone in need and are you willing to help? What is stopping you? Is your pride holding you back? Are you letting this opportunity pass you by? Are you in a position for such a time as this?

Prayer

Lord as Mordechai reminded Esther that she was born for such a time as this. Lord where I find myself help me to do what I can in helping. I am not in a position to move mountains but I believe You know who is my mountain movers. I want to pray that You will move them into action. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...