Thursday 22 March 2018

Praising God in the midst of my anxiety.


Psalm 90: 17 AMP
“And let the [gracious] favor of the LORD our God be on us; Confirm for us the work of our hands – Yes, confirm the work of our hands.”

Yes, I am worried and concerned, I don't know what my future has in store for me. Nevertheless, I want to bring glory and honour to my heavenly Father. Lord, O Lord God Almighty to You I bring praise, I will worship You with all my heart. I will praise You for Who You are.

In all humility, I thank You from the bottom of my heart that Your gracious favour rests upon the work of my hands, that You have confirmed the work of my hands.

I will sing praises to You, You Lord have blessed my life with Your supernatural favour and You have given me a second chance in life. I know and believe that Your divine power has granted me more than I deserve or ever dreamt of.

LORD, You are a sun and shield, the Lord bestows favour and honour. No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Prayer

In humility I stand before You Lord God, I believe that You are with me and will always keep me safe in Your hands. No good thing have You kept from me, I will praise and worship You Lord God. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...