Friday 2 March 2018

#reaping


Obadiah

15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the nations. As you have done, it shall be done to you; your deeds shall return on your own head.”

Thoughts gush into my mind, how many times have I hurt people intentionally? I know when you cross me I will get even. Is it frowned upon? It should be but who knows? I am the first to point out “what you sow you will reap.” Lashing out and stating my case all the time, hmm. Then one day I will stand before the LORD, what have I done?

I am an imperfect woman; I allowed my moods to rule my heart and mind. Today in humbleness I stand before the LORD, guilty of such horrible sins. My temper ignited and turned to rage. Red-faced and upset I shout at you. Will I ever be a good person again?

I crave to become a better person. I have constantly fought my moods, my feelings and what I have allowed in my life. I am dismantled; I stand exposed before the LORD. Guilty, guilty. Please forgive me.

Prayer

LORD, I stand guilty on some many accounts before You today. I know what I sow I will reap. In humility please hear me and forgive me. I realize that I am guilty of so many accounts. I repent of being self-righteous and believing I am better than others. In the name of the LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen


Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...